Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Let's Get In the L'Espirit! by American Apparel

Greetings!

Another day, another nail color!  Now you all know that last week I was able to get my feet wet with a more subdued color but I felt that something was missing, a little color!  So this week I opted for a pastel color that doesn't impart too much brightness, just a fair lilac color to complement my brand new short nails, I'm still a little devastated that I had to cut them.  I purchased this nail color at American Apparel, one of my favorite stores when I'm looking for something vintage and a bit unexpected.  I happened across these on the display in front of the counter, that's how they get you! LOL They were 3 for $15 so I figured it wouldn't hurt to get a few and I was pretty sure that I didn't have a color like this already in my collection. 

Take a look....

American Apparel Nail Lacquer-L'Espirit


And you know I had to add a little jazz to it!  Check out my ring finger!  :)

Milani Jewel FX-Gold


Milani Jewel FX provides a spectacular finish but the application can be a pain.....review coming soon!  :)

What do you think?  Yay or Nay?
 

6 comments:

  1. Hotness. I want to try!

    UO has some cute colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any sort of purple/lilac nail polish! I'm wearing my Rumples Wiggin today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Cute manicure. Love the color and the sparkles :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

About Me

My Photo
A 22 year young woman that admires the beauty in all people. I am a college graduate from the best college in the state of Florida. I am pursuing my Master's degree all while I am feeding my creativity through this blog. My favorite cosmetic brands are NARS, MAC, and Revlon. Watch me help you balance your beauty needs.