Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Zoya-Erin Nail Polish

Greetings!

Happy Hump Day!  Today I come to you with a nail color that is out of my comfort zone but I want to try something different since the season is changing.  For most people this sort of change means diving into brighter or darker colors but for me it means trying more nail colors on the more subdued end of the color spectrum.  Since I had to cut my nails for practical reasons I have to write a long paper and my nails kept getting stuck in between the keys this past week  I figured I'd go for this neutral nail color since it looked pretty nice in the bottle.  Boy, did this surprise me! 

On the first coat it was really sheer, so sheer that I thought that maybe it was the type of nail polish that is used to add a little sparkle sass to a brighter nail color.  After the first coat dried, I thought to myself, "try another coat" so I did and the coverage started getting better but not what I'm used to.  So on the third coat it finally came to the color that you see in the bottle and I'm pretty happy with it for the most part.

See for yourself....

Zoya-Erin
It's a very office friendly nail color and for those of you that aren't too keen on the typical neon brights that I post on the regular. 



I would recommend this nail color especially for the springtime!  It's so pretty and feminine, it goes hand in hand with a soft floral print skirt and a pink lip....hmmmm, ideas, ideas!  :)

What do you think?  Yay or Nay?

1 comment:

  1. A definite yay! Its a beautiful neutral and I love your idea of pairing it with a floral skirt. to cute

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!