Friday, May 4, 2012

It's a Celebration for Blue Ivy!

Greetings!

Now that Blue Ivy is becoming more and more familiar with her surroundings I'm sure it is now time that she start to remember the color wheel, starting with the color blue of course.  If you've noticed her famous mother around town you'll also know that she's been wearing various shades of the color which I'm guessing is a homage to the newest addition to the family.  Well done, B!  There have been many assumptions on exactly what colors she's been sporting but around these parts I always make sure to deliver the goods at a reasonable cost....sometimes. ;)

Today I bring you, Outrageous....



Now tell me that isn't beautiful!  Such a royal blue that stands out among the other blues I have in my collection and trust me it's just as pretty in person. 

The company is called Jade based out of Richmond, CA.  Before my friend gifted this to me I had never heard of the company and as a matter of fact, I could only find them to be sold on eBay from sellers.  I'm not sure where she got it from but I'm glad she decided to get it for me!  :)  If you know where one can get these from please make sure to drop a line in the comments.

This is a cream formula and has no noticeable shimmer in it.  However, upon application I did notice that the polish got thicker with each stroke making it harder every time to pass a coat but I was committed to struggle through.  LOL  Would I buy this for myself?  Probably not, mainly because I'm not familiar with the company and I also can't find it anywhere else AND the thickness of the product turns me off.

Nonetheless, still pretty. 

What do you think?  Yay or Nay?  Are you now on a hunt for this polish?  Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!