Wednesday, November 6, 2013

So me and Black Dahlia are Official!

Greetings!

Remember earlier this week I posted my quick Sephora haul, if not, click here.  I wanted to share with you all what this shade looks like on me in a very quick face of the day, this has become my go-to look as of late with minimal makeup and a bold lip so Black Dahlia definitely fit the bill!  Check it out!

Black Dahlia is a lip tar that can be purchased online either at Sephora or at the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics online store.  Whether you get a full size or a mini like I did it won't skip on the color or the longevity of the shade.  I'd totally recommend it! 



5 comments:

  1. This color is gorgeous! I've been eyeing OCC lip tars for awhile, just need to convince myself to purchase one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that color is EVERYTHING on you! Must buy! And I've been rocking the same makeup look lately: clean face + pop of color on the lips! LOVE it! I've even been skipping the eyeliner which is typically a MUST for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is EVERYTHING on you! Must buy! And I've been rocking this same makeup look lately: clean face + a pop of color on the lips! Love it! I've even been skipping the eyeliner, which is typically a MUST for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what?! Skip the eyeliner?? i haven't gone without eyeliner in ages but i have seen it look fabulous on others! who knows, i might have a post sans the eyeliner! lol

      Delete

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!